IT Internal Audit Manager – Southampton
Based on the South Coast, international, growing FTSE 100 retail business actively seeks a highly skilled, confident Internal IT Audit Manager to join their growing in house audit function.
The Global HQ is based in London but the Audit function is based in the Southampton area which is where this role is based. The company is the UK leader in its field and the 3rd largest in the world and is growing from strength to strength.
Reporting into the Head of IT audit, you will join a large, growing team as a number 2 in IT Audit. You will be working with the HITA to develop the risk based IT audit plan.
- Identify key business risks, and propose solutions
- Write cohesive, high level reports detailing findings for Board
- Lead and plan IT audits and perform audit work
- Support Head of IT Audit, and engage with other staff across business
- Conduct exit meetings
- Technical expert with proven IT audit and risk experience
- CISA or QICA qualified with other Accountancy or Audit qualifications a plus
- Confident, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
- In house internal IT audit experience ideally in FTSE 100/250 businesses
- Multi-national exposure and able to travel 25%
This role offers great opportunity to take a key role within a FTSE 100 business, with exposure to senior finance professionals, responsibility and career progression