Compliance Monitoring Officer
Our client has a requirement for a Compliance Monitoring Officer to support the Compliance Monitoring Manager in providing ongoing oversight of the risk based Compliance Monitoring Programme and framework. To conduct regular reviews providing independent assurance to the Senior Management Team regarding the operation of regulator controls.
You will be responsible for the management of the compliance monitoring review, reporting, and deputising for the Compliance Monitoring Manager on any element of Compliance Monitoring.
You must understand the business areas of the company and it's external suppliers, and demonstrate strong technical skills.
You will ensure completion of all training as mandated by the company and regulated by the FCA.
The successful candidate;
- Excellent knowledge of FCA regulation and the Data Protection Act
- General Insurance experience and sound understanding of the industry
- Must be PC literate with good knowledge of Word/Excel
- Must be able to work on own initiative as well as provide leadership to team
- A working knowledge of risk assessment and identification
- A working knowledge of CCA requirements;
- A working knowledge of MOJ requirements;
- A working knowledge of BCAP and ASA requirements;
- A working knowledge of OFCOM requirements.
- In depth and appropriate experience in a General Insurance environment;
- Appropriate experience in a compliance monitoring role, or internal audit role; or another compliance role.
- Insurance broking experience (Preferably call centre based);
- Experience of team management, mentoring, coaching or leading a monitoring team
Call for more details!
Apply for Compliance Monitoring Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly