Audit Methodology and Innovation Manager - Top 10 Firm
This is a unique opportunity to join a Firm that has a technical division that is large enough to provide a varied role and experience, whilst being small enough to ensure your input has a significant impact on the team’s success.
To ensure compliance with ISAs and the firm’s audit methodology your responsibilities will include:
- Liaison with IT specialists and key audit stream stakeholders on matters relating to the design and development of the data analytics audit tool and future modules
- Project managing the development and roll out of data analytic tool modules
- Writing and updating guidance material
- Providing training assistance and hands on support as required for the audit stream
- Building strong relationships with the audit stream and tools champions
- Carrying out project assignments to develop other tools used within the firm
- Providing support on tools and related methodology queries by telephone, email and in person
- Carrying out ad hoc methodology related assignments.
In order to be considered you should be ACA qualified (or equivalent); have had experience of an ISA-based audit approach with usage of audit documentation tools and data analytics programs; have strong project management skills; and good IT skills. The divisional leadership team are forward thinking and open minded to flexible working and part time working.
If you are interested in being considered, please send a copy of your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services Audit Consultant jobs in South East England
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services External Auditor jobs in South East England
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services External Audit Senior jobs in South East England
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services External Audit Manager jobs in South East England