AVP/VP Model Risk Audit
Your new company
This Tier 1 investment bank is looking for a Model Risk Audit specialist to join their team of 8 and focus on model risk audits across all lines of supply of this global bank. You will report to the SVP of Model Risk Audit and be a part of very technical advance team with a variety of backgrounds of professionals.
Your new role
The Model Risk IA team provides a comprehensive audit coverage for the firm's model risk management framework and related controls across all lines of business. You will liaise with senior stakeholders, technical audit and product teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- PhD, MsC or equivalent in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant quantitative science
- Experience in the development of advanced credit risk capital, stress testing and loss forecasting models for banking products, wholesale credit or retail credit portfolios
- Experience in developing and maintaining technical documentation for methodologies and applications; including project plans, model descriptions, mathematical derivations, data analysis, process and quality controls
- The ideal candidate can come from a model risk, quantitative analyst or model risk audit background.
- If coming from outside of audit, you will need to have a strong understanding of relevant risk and controls
What you'll get in return
You will be a part of a strong technical team and get exposure to all product lines of this large organisation. If you are a candidate coming from a model risk or quantitative background, you will get trained on the audit methodology from day one and thus be invested into from the get go.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for AVP/VP Model Risk Audit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly