Head of IT Audit - FTSE listed
Our FTSE 250 client in Bournemouth is looking for an individual to lead IT audit for the business. The role will be based at the Head office in Bournemouth and will require the individual to travel internationally for 25%.
- To provide direct support to the SVP IA&A in developing and implementing risk based IT Internal Audit & Assurance across the Group.
- Leads of the day to day planning and execution of the Group IT IA&A Plan.
- To lead on the implementation of IIA Professional Standards across the Group IA&A function through the development of new tools and methodologies.
- Ensures that internal audit reviews throughout the Group are planned, executed and reported in an efficient and professional manner, together with ensuring that reports are completed and communicated to BU and Sector management in an accurate and timely manner in line with the IA&A Methodology.
- Exercises judgment and discretion in identifying and evaluating the organization’s key risks.
- Communicates, or assists in communicating, the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management and the Board of Directors.
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers
- CISA (essential) or IIA QICA.
- CISSP/CISM would be advantageous.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/IIA would be advantageous.
- Proven IT Audit experience in FTSE 100/250 environment.
- Proven experience of delivering IT Audits and an ability to support non IT elements of Internal Audit Projects.
- Proven ability to develop the IT Assurance Framework.
- Strong Analytical skills strong attention to detail
- Oracle experience would be advantageous
Apply for Head of IT Audit - FTSE listed
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly