Are you currently working in the Big 4 but want to move to a leading multinational / internal audit? If that's the case we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client is one of world's largest Chemical Companies that are looking to hire a Global Internal Auditor.
As the Global Internal Auditor you report directly to the EMEA Internal Audit Manager. Your task is to identify the risks related to the audited entity globally and ensures the existence of controls to master them. In addition to that as the internal auditor you perform tests to ensure that controls are effective and assesses the potential risks associated with inefficiency.
Essential qualifications for this role are:
- 3-4 years of Audit experience within the Big 4;
- Degree at a Top 10 Business School (i.e. Insead Business School, HEC, ESSEC, Emlyon, Paris Dauphine, ESCP Europe, Kedge, EDHEC etc.)
- Happy to travel up to 50%;
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
The company offers strong career progression opportunities also in different parts of the business. Great opportunity to join the business. Attractive salary package and open culture.
If you are interested in the role but you just want to have more information feel free to contact Noortje on +32 28 08 14 65. Alternatively, please click on the APPLY button.
Apply for Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly