Global IT Auditor
Our client is one of world's largest Media Companies that are looking to hire a Global Internal IT Auditor.
You will be part of the Audit, Risk and Compliance department. Within the Technology Function in particular you will look sound advice on the management of the risks associated with their information systems and related processes. You will be responsible for managing the planning, performance and report delivery of allocated assignments. These assignments will be within the scope of IT General Controls, IT Compliance and data security of the business' information systems. In addition to that a big part of your role is to build and maintain a close working relationship with key stakeholders and suppliers.
Alongside pure IT Audit assignments the role will also be very much compliance focussed.
Essential qualifications for this role are:
- 3-5 years of IT Audit experience within the Big 4/Top 10 Consultancy or/and Internal IT Audit;
- Preferably non financial services clients within consultancies.
- IT Audit knowledge required: IT General Controls, IT Compliance;
- Happy to travel up to 50% (mainly to Italy / Germany);
- You will be home in the weekends - leave Monday back on Friday
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Don't have to based in the UK - relocation is also an option. No relocation package included.
The company offers exposure right across every part of the business. The company is known for giving you the freedom to explore new ideas and the flexibility to develop new skills and the opportunity to enhance your career.
If you are interested in the role please email your CV via the APPLY button or call on +32 28 08 14 65 for more information.
Apply for Global IT Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly