Internal Audit Manager (Credit Risk)
The candidate is expected to:
- Conduct audits for numerous areas of the company's private banking business: Mortgages, Standard and Non-Standard Lombard Lending, Commodity & Corporate lending…
- Create project reports and produce these reports to the Head of Audit for Credit Risk, Highlighting any areas for process improvement.
- Be able to supervise and provide necessary feedback managing up to two audit assignments simultaneously.
- Develop a continuous risk monitoring program alongside the Head of Audit for Credit Risk.
- Review and assess the appropriateness of document changes in accordance with internal procedures.
- Liaise with other Internal Audit Managers within the internal audit department, discussing strategies for best practice.
- Assist in quarterly meetings, discussing strategy for future practice.
- Travel to various global locations up to 20% as part of responsibilities.
The successful candidate will:
- Be big 4 trained.
- 8+ years' experience in internal audit, with 5 years spent within Credit Risk Management.
- Speak fluent English & German.
- Have a degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline. MBA preferred.
- Professional qualifications (CIA, CPA, FRM…).
- Strong leadership skills.
- Work autonomously and be time conscious.
- Have great communication abilities.
Mackenzie Stuart are a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Social Care, Medical, Finance, Education, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager (Credit Risk)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly