Change are delighted to be working with an international and dynamic organisation based in beautiful Luxembourg for the role of Fund Accountant.
Are you a newly qualified (or part-qualified) accountant looking to move out of audit? This role is with an international firm offering excellent salary and training.
The Fund Accountant will ensure the accuracy and propriety of all financial data and reports maintained and prepared for projects, funds and their entities and shall provide the Senior Fund Accountant with quarterly and year-end reporting packs for consolidation. Where appropriate and as agreed with the Controller the Fund Accountant will be trained in consolidation techniques.
- Prepare monthly Luxembourg tier entity financial statements (IFRS / US GAAP)
- Prepare quarterly / annual Luxembourg tier entity consolidation reporting packs
- Prepare annual Luxembourg tier entity statutory financial statements (Lux GAAP)
- Prepare annual Fund and tier level US tax reporting packs
- Review and analyze monthly project draw requests and financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of regular liquidity reports for the Fund(s) General ledger
- Preparation of accounting entries and data entry for Luxembourg tier entities
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain general ledger chart of accounts for entities to ensure completeness, accuracy and consistency
- Prepare and submit audit work-papers to auditors within the required time frame
- Notify auditors of potential audit issues, material transactions which occurred during fiscal year, and any subsequent events
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills in English and one other European language (French is preferred but not necessary)
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of manuals, journals, periodicals, abstracts and financial reports
- Ability to understand complex financial and corporate structures
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and excellent analytical skills
- 2 -5 years of experience in industry with an international outlook or a public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent
- Full accounting qualification (ACA, CA, CPA or country equivalent) is desirable
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, or would like to find out about any other roles internationally, please contact Jennifer Barnett.