Senior Compliance Officer - Investment Bank
My client is a multinational banking group who operate in 5 key areas but this role will be within their corporate and investment division to come in as a Senior Compliance Officer for Private Side matters.
The role itself will require you to cover compliance work that has arisen from business operations with a primary focus on private side activities such as capital markets (DCM/ECM), leverage finance, securities and equity derivatives, M&A and private equity.
- Ensure adherence to processes, policies and procedures in compliance and regulatory requirements to private side activities
- Participate in validating process for new products, processes and activities
- Support and advise the business and other teams on regulatory and transactional issues
- Assist with the relationship with local regulators and handle requests
- Advise on advisory, M&A and applicable regulatory rules and standards
- 5+ years experience in private side investment banking compliance
- Strong exposure in investment banking advisory or control room compliance
- Fluent in French & English is essential
If this is something of interest, please apply below and one of our consultant will be in touch!