Audit Manager - Dublin
My client, a global Accountancy practice is keen to recruit Audit Managers to support their audit activities in Ireland. This role is focused on financial services will provide you with an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a truly global firm.
- Conducting engagement assessments
- Budgeting and determination of resource requirements
- Organising engagement partner and quality review partner meetings for both planning and completion stages of the audit
- Appraisals for staff members - setting objectives at planning stage and completion of appraisals once audit is finalised
- Review of client audit files - planning through to completion, incorporating review of financial statements in line with relevant GAAP and GAAS
- Drafting board reports, engagement letters and audit representation letters
- Liaison in relation to planning of cross funds work with lead manager on relevant service provider
- Informing lead manager of changes in requirements of staff/timing of job
To be considered for this role you will be ACA (Ideally CAI or ICAEW) or ACCA qualified with a minimum of five years audit experience in a Big 4 environment. You will have a strong and demonstrable record of both career and academic achievement and first class written and verbal communication skills. If this position is of interested apply now!
Apply for Audit Manager - Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly