Audit Seniors/Assistant Managers – UK – Various Locations
I am working with a top global accounting firm who have a number of requirements across the UK. These roles present a great opportunity for you to progress your career and gain excellent client exposure whilst enjoying a new city and a new challenge.
- Effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Ability to lead and manage fieldwork on client sites to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Expertise in primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes
- Coach other less experienced staff whilst sharing experience and knowledge
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situations.
- Provide on-the-job training for developing auditing skills and familiarity with the firm’s audit methodology.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, business or finance
- CPA, CA, ACA, ACCA qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of recent relevant experience working as an auditor for a public accounting firm
- Experience in a particular industry sector an advantage but not essential
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy Assurance jobs in Scotland
- £50,000 - £59,999 Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy External Auditor jobs in Scotland
- £50,000 - £59,999 Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy External Audit Senior jobs in Scotland
- £50,000 - £59,999 Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy External Audit Manager jobs in Scotland