Senior Technology Auditor
I'm working on a newly released Senior Technology Auditor vacancy with a large multinational Financial Services organisation.
As part of a long term growth and expansion strategy, the organisation has released this role. The role will provide a considerable amount of responsibility and exposure for the successful candidate.
Key skills, experience and qualifications criteria:
- Knowledge of different IT platforms and applications will be considered valuable;
- Cyber/Information Security skills will be considered valuable;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Strong hands on execution of the IT audit plan;
- Ability to convince relevant stakeholders of the relevance and benefit of audit, and more specifically, IT audit.
- 1-3 years’ IT Audit experience;
- Experience carrying out risk based audits;
- Experience teams on engagement, as well as carrying out end to end audits in a stand-alone capacity;
- Experience carrying out integrated audits would be preferred, but not required;
- Experience working with Senior IT management;
- Experience in a professional services, commercial, or financial services organisation;
- Experience in an IT production role, though not a necessity will be considered valuable.
- You will, or look to, hold an ISACA qualification e.g. CISA, CISM, or CISSP etc.
Sector: Financial Services
Location: Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire
Position: Senior Technology Auditor
Package: paying to £55, 000 + Benefits
Apply for Senior Technology Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly