Audit Manager– Investment Banking – London, UK
I am working with a top global accounting firm who, due to major growth on the client side, have requirements for audit professionals who have had exposure to Investment Banking or Commodity Trading. This role presents a great opportunity for you to progress your career and gain excellent client exposure whilst enjoying the lifestyle that living in London offers.
- Effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Ability to lead and manage fieldwork on client sites to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Expertise in primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes
- Coach other less experienced staff whilst sharing experience and knowledge
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situations.
- Provide on-the-job training for developing auditing skills and familiarity with the firm’s audit methodology.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, business or finance
- CA, ACA, ACCA qualification
- A minimum of 5 years of recent relevant experience working as an auditor for a public accounting firm.
- Experience within the Investment Banking/Commodities market is an advantage but not essential
Apply for Audit Manager– Investment Banking – London, UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Financial Services Assurance jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Financial Services External Audit Senior jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Financial Services External Audit Manager jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Financial Services External Audit Sr Manager jobs in London (Central)