IT Audit Senior Manager - Top 10 Practice Firm
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are assisting a Top 10 Practice firm in their search for a Senior Manager grade IT Audit Manager to work within their Technology Risk function. Our client is a serious competitor to the Big 4 and has ambitions to break into that elite. This role will report into Director level staff and have a dotted line to Partners. This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor with managerial experience in Practice to further their career.
- Lead teams of IT Auditors in the team delivering Audits for FTSE listed corporate clients, working closely with Directors and Partners.
- Be responsible for a portfolio of corporate clients, delivering quality internal and external audits on time and within budget.
- Maintain excellent client relationships and identify opportunities to generate revenue for the firm.
- Assist with advisory function as and when required.
- Take responsibility for mentoring junior staff.
- Experience in IT Internal Audit
- CISA qualified
- Line management experience
- Detailed IT knowledge and passion for technology
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to work with senior and junior stakeholders as well as business critical clients.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in audit and risk recruitment!
Apply for IT Audit Senior Manager - Top 10 Practice Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Audit Senior jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Audit Manager jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Audit Director / Partner jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Audit Senior Manager jobs in London (Central)