Senior Internal Auditor - Russian Speaker
This major multinational business with a global turnover of c$20bn trades through over 20 well known and diversified brands and has a strong market presence in it's key territories. The business continues to grow both organically and through acquisition and has won several awards for both customer and staff engagement.
The European Internal Audit team covers an unusually diverse range of work. In addition to undertaking operational and financial risk-based audits on behalf of the business, audit also supports implementation of group initiatives, assists with remediation action planning and has involvement in special or ad-hoc project reviews advising in such areas as acquisitions and disposals, implementations of new programs/projects etc. Audit also ensures that the business is operating within group risk parameters and advises the business on how it can reduce significant operational risks – particularly in the areas of sales, pricing, inventory control and supply chain.
The European team is based in London and covers the EMEA area plus Russia and the Baltic regions. Given the diversity of the region, you can expect to travel for approximately 2/3rds of your time. However, the nature of the travel is nearly all short haul and so you are back in London at weekends. As part of a flat structured, fun and lively multicultural team, you will work on a wide range of audits across the EMEA/Russia territory and across the full range of the groups’ brands. There is the opportunity to periodically lead reviews as the in-charging role tends to get rotated around the team. The culture of the team is hard-working and professional but also has a good sense of fun/spirit with the team typically socialising together whist away on audit.
As a result of expansion into their Russian and Eastern European markets, there is an opportunity for an experienced auditor with Russian language skills.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be intellectually “sharp”, of graduate calibre and either studying for or have completed an accounting or audit qualification
- MUST have at least 2-3 years exposure to financial controls through experience in external audit, internal audit or internal controls. Experience of an FMCG or retail environment is of course beneficial
- MUST be genuinely passionate about the business, be able to think creatively about risks and controls, and have the hunger/ambition to grow and develop your career
- Should be able to fit into a social, fun and high spirit team while still maintaining a strong eye for detail and ensuring work is delivered to the necessary standard
- Have the ability to communicate with tact and influence through being solution focussed at senior levels within the business units and main board and to act as a strong ambassador for the audit function
- Will be fluent in English and ideally have one other European language – Russian is of particular interest
- Should have a genuine interest in travel and be happy to travel up to 70% of the time
- Must be an EU passport holder
On offer is a basic salary of up to £50,000 plus bonus (to30%) and benefits.
You must have eligibility to work within the UK without the need for sponsorship to be considered for this opportunity.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor - Russian Speaker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly