Senior Internal Auditor (Dutch & English speaking)
Our client is a leading HR & Payroll business located in Belgium that is looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor.
As the Senior Internal Auditor you will lead operational (business process) audit missions and will be part of the international team of 5 people based in Antwerp. You will take full ownership of the scoping, budgeting and planning of your missions according to the internal audit plan.
In addition to that you will also steer and coach team members (junior auditors) on your audit missions.
The Group Internal Audit Department aims to be a best-in-class internal audit function recognized by the Group Board of Directors and Executive Committee as a reliable and trusted business partner that supports the organisation in achieving its strategic objectives in a risk-controlled manner.
Essential qualifications for this role are:
- 5-8 years of Audit Experience (either in a Big 4 environment or internal audit position);
- Proficient in English, Dutch and/or French;
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required. Good level of French is a plus.
- Comfortable in the full scope of Audits (preferably Operational Audits);
- Strong communicator and stakeholder management skills;
- Team player and happy to steer team members;
- ACCA / Bedrijfsrevisor certified a plus;
- Master's degree;
- Happy to travel up to 15% throughout Europe.
The organisation offers an attractive permanent salary and benefits. Contact Noortje for more info.
If you are interested in the role and want to know more about the organisation & opportunity please email your CV via the APPLY button or call +32 28 08 14 65.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor (Dutch & English speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly