Change Recruitment Group is actively recruiting for several Audit Senior roles in Switzerland.
Our Client is a global accountancy firm in Switzerland and due to strong market demand, they are seeking talented Audit Seniors to join their world-class team.
Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, known for its ski resorts in the high peaks of the Alps and hiking trails around its many lakes and picturesque villages.
Swiss watches and chocolate are renowned worldwide however the Banking and Finance sectors are the mainstay of Switzerlands economy making it one of the world's most stable.
As part of the leading provider of audit and assurance services worldwide, this role will give you the opportunity to get exposure to international clients and allow you to launch your career on a global scale. Some of the responsibilities of the role will involve:
· Reviewing annual financial statements under US GAAP and IFRS for commercial clients
· Providing individual solutions to subsidiaries of US-listed entities based in Switzerland
· Coordinating of on-site field work including planning, day to day control, interacting with key client staff and respecting deadlines for assignments
· Overseeing of audit planning and audit reporting; preparing reports, and communicating of findings and recommendations to senior management
· Leading, coordinating and mentoring of junior staff members in your team
· Minimum 3 years of experience in External Audit preferably with Trade, Industries and Services clients (Not FS).
· Qualified or in the process of gaining a local or international qualification (ACCA, ACA) and good expertise in International Accounting Standards.
· Good working knowledge of US GAAP, US GAAS/PCAOB and SEC requirements and US audit methodology.
· Outstanding communication skills and the ability to lead/mentor junior team members.
· Must be fluent in English with ideally an intermediate level of German or at least some basic knowledge.
· Must be ambitious and have a strong motivation to relocate to Switzerland.
· Must be eligible to work in the EU however our client could offer sponsorship exceptionally to the most committed and fitting candidates.
Please feel free to refer this opportunity to anyone who meets the above requirements and is interested in taking their career further internationally.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your CV via the APPLY button.