Churchill Howard are working on behalf of a listed leading UK business based in Birmingham who have a vacancy for an internal auditor to join this well regarded department of the Head office finance function and executive team.
The role involves interesting and varied work including:
- A variety of audit activities including risk-based and system audits
- As the firm is highly acquisitive you will also get training and support to be involved in due diligence projects
- Consulting engagements
- Strategic planning
- Stakeholder liaison
- Compliance with internal audit methodology
- Peer reviews and quality activities
- Identifying reportable issues and dimensions of risk
- Conducting risk assessments
Experience required includes:
- ACA/PIIA qualified (or equivalent)
- Mid-tier or big 4 practice experience or experience of internal audit within industry and commerce
- Strong people and soft skills
- Open to Nationwide travel of up to 25% in the role
- Experience of planning and delivering audits
- Excel expertise
- Commercial awareness
In return you will be offered a fantastic role within a strong team and business and be rewarded with a highly competitive package and bonus scheme. There are routes to progress in both internal audit and the wider finance function within the organisation.
Please apply if you would like to be considered and we will get in touch as soon as possible.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment
Apply for Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly