Experienced Financial Controller
An international leading company is currently looking to recruit an Experienced Financial Controller to their corporate finance team in the Dusseldorf area.
• performance controlling of the Group and its business segments
• In this central control function, you will work closely with key stakeholders in the corporate headquarters and the business units.
• Perform value-based analyzes and assessment of business units. The recommendations will be the basis for far-reaching business decisions.
• As part of a performance-oriented and highly motivated team, you make the group-wide control instruments, standards and processes.
• You will work at the interface to different parts of the group and support the creation of publicly traded communications (AGM, investor / press conferences, annual and interim reports).
• Business degree and strong Controlling / Corporate Management experience
• You will ideally have relevant professional experience in an industrial company or consulting companies
• You will be able to convince you on complex issues with your excellent analytical and conceptual skills
• excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluent English and German skills complete your profile
More jobs like this
- €80,000 - €89,999 Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in Europe
- €80,000 - €89,999 Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy Internal Auditor jobs in Europe
- €80,000 - €89,999 Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy Internal Controls jobs in Europe
- €80,000 - €89,999 Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy Corporate Governance & GRC jobs in Europe