Forensic Disputes and Investigation Specialists - Global Market Leader- London
We are currently working with the London forensic services team of this global consultancy to help recruit talented forensic disputes and investigation specialists to be part of their team and work on a range of high profile assignments across the areas of commercial disputes and litigation and investigations.
As a Forensic Manager or Director at the firm you will be given the opportunity to develop and enhance your skills in providing front line advice to clients and lawyers, report writing, marketing, controlling and delivery of work to tight timescales and team working.
• Controlling forensic assignments reporting to director or partner.
• Preparing written reports for use in legal proceedings or for advice to solicitors or clients.
• Liaising with solicitors and barristers as a normal part of a litigation support case.
• Managing own work in progress, debtors, budgeted costs, billing and recovery.
• Attending client meetings and liaising with the client where appropriate.
• Ad hoc projects as required.
• Marketing the forensic team and the firm with professional and business associates.
• Strong, outgoing team player.
• Able to prioritise and manage own workload and workload of others.
• Min 2 years’ forensic accounting experience for Manager roles and 5 years’ for Director gained in a professional services environment.
• Accounting qualification.
• Ability to use initiative and work under pressure.
• Ability to exercise initiative, discretion and organisation.
• Flexible/adaptable and capable of learning new skills.
• Committed and enthusiastic.
• Motivated and able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high degree of diligence and accuracy.
• Good communication skills, both with colleagues, clients and potential referrers.
Apply for Forensic Disputes and Investigation Specialists - Global Market Leader- London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly