Sr. Director of Operational Excellence/ Process Engineering
Senior Director of Operational Excellence/Process Engineering will act as the organizational leader of process improvement and operational excellence for a new fulfillment/warehouse as well as leading the go-live implementation of the new material handling system. This will be a change agent for leading the organization into a data driven, team-oriented culture that embraces continuous improvement, and ensures the implementation of such in all operations in the new warehouse/fulfillment facility.
- Participate in the development and design phase of the new facility material handling equipment application, design, and systems controls.
- Responsible for ensuring new facility operates at the highest level possible, with the highest level of pick & pack and order fulfillment accuracy, the highest level of packing quality
- Use statistical analysis to determine operational and material handling solutions to improve the overall flow of goods.
- Create and measure performance metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Drive a culture of overall process improvement and performance accountability.
- Interpret data to develop solutions for improving the utilization of labor equipment, and utilities while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Assist in the development and implementation of related training programs.
- 10+ years of experience in the fulfillment of retail goods to the direct and retail channels.
- Experience in high volume, broken pack operations is most important.
- Proven track record of successfully leading change initiatives.
- Experience in working through cross functional teams.
- Proven ability to achieve results