European Audit Senior - Leading Manufacturing Group
Our Client is a leading international manufacturing group with a sales turnover in excess of $10 billion. We are currently seeking an Audit Manager to be based in The Netherlands.
- Participate in the preparation of the Internal Audit assignment planning memorandums
- Gather and review background information on the business to be reviewed and identify key risks and challenges
- Draft internal audit assignment planning memorandums
- Gather, analyse and interpret business data
- Organise meetings and conduct interviews with auditees
- Perform test of controls
- Identify and discuss audit findings and recommendations
- Complete working papers and documentation.
- University degree such as accounting, finance, business economics, and professional qualification such as RA, CPA or ACCA
- Proven work experience in external or internal audit
- Fluent in English plus other languages
- Familiarity with accounting principles and standards and/or internal audit techniques and/or corporate governance and risk management
- Strong understanding of business and control environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to commit to a 60% travel content within the role.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Paul Jarrett via the APPLY button or contact directly on +44 (0)2075536 330.