Recruitment Consultant Senior
We are seeking talented senior recruiters to join our team and recruit finance professionals for blue chip multinationals. This role will require you to be self-motivated and driven whilst having the ability to build and maintain relationships. You will be rewarded with excellent incentives and the opportunity to work on assignments globally.
- Manage a desk comprising existing and new clients
- Execute recruitment through all stages, from the sourcing and screening of suitable candidates through to the arrangement and preparation of interviews, offer and acceptance and salary negotiations
- Develop a client base, leveraging existing relationships and developing new clients
- Cross – sell to existing clients, recruiting for new departments and locations, demonstrating an ability to develop and maintain senior client contacts in various locations
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of industry and market and consistently show initiative to increase business awareness
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all contact with candidates and clients; set an example in profile tracking and general administration
- Uphold and demonstrate company values and adhere to internal policies
- Report to Management and present progress on a weekly basis.
- Proven recruitment consulting experience ideally gained within the fields of accounting, finance or audit
- In depth understanding of the recruitment market with a track record of success
- Energetic and ambitious, passion to succeed in a target driven environment
- Strong business and entrepreneurial acumen with ability to mentor junior team members
- Demonstrates high level of integrity and able to influence others
- Persistent, thorough and hardworking
- Fluent English, another European language is a plus
To apply, please send a copy of your CV via the APPLY button.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly