Currently we are assisting a multinational in the Czech Republic source an EMEA Internal Auditor.
- Contribute to the execution of various financial, operational, and compliance audits, projects, and activities in the Corporate Audit Group;
- The majority of assignments will involve planning, fieldwork/documentation, and presentation/reporting phases;
- Planning – Scope and plan audits and projects based on a thorough risk assessment for the location;
- Fieldwork & Documentation – Complete a thorough review of each in-scope audit area;
- Presentation & Reporting – Provide appropriate and timely reporting on audit results;
- An individual with US GAAP and SOX knowledge and/or experience with auditing large US clients.
- EU Eligible;
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business;
- A high potential from a Big4 with proven experience currently at a senior level;
- An individual with excellent English skills, preferable native speaker, or excellent
- English skills +at least one more EMEA spoken language.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV via the APPLY button or contact us directly at +220.127.116.11.63.38.