Group Internal Auditor For A Leading Engineering Multinational
You will be part of the European Internal Audit team consisting of team of auditors based in various European locations.
The primary purposes of Internal Audit is to ensure:
• A satisfactory level of internal control is maintained by appraising the effectiveness of procedures, systems and processes
• Company operations are conducted in an efficient and effective manner
• Company assets are properly utilized and safeguarded
• Plans, executes and reports on audit work
• Identifies and communicates audit findings interpreting policies and procedures; applying professional accounting, IT and auditing principles to test and evaluate financial, IT, operational and risk controls
• Creates recommendations to be agreed with management ensuring recommendations are realistic, achievable, cost effective and add value to the business
• Builds positive working relationships with management teams to ensure understanding of the role of internal audit to work with business processes and internal control improvements
• Communicates with key external parties including external auditors and agencies
• Performs other duties assigned including ad hoc projects and special investigations deemed appropriate by the Audit Committee
• External audit experience, additional internal audit experience is considered a plus; the ideal candidate will have between 6 – 8 years of proven audit experience
• Risk based approach; familiarity with computer aided audit techniques and General Controls
• Good team work and communication skills.
• High level of motivation
• Willingness to travel up to 70%
• Fluent in English AND another European language
Interested candidates should email their CV to Paul Jarrett via the APPLY button or contact us directly at Renaix +126.96.36.199.63.30.