Audit Senior – Gibraltar
Work with one of the world’s leading accounting firms to expand your experience in the Financial Services market. This role presents a great opportunity for you to progress your career and gain excellent client exposure whilst enjoying the support and training from a top firm.
- Facilitating the completion of audit field work
- Effective management of audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters
- Ensuring completion of audits/projects within agreed timescales
- Budgeting time allocation to assignments and explaining variances from budget
- Drafting final documents for review by manager and partner
- Participation in due diligence or other transaction support engagements
- Drafting accounts in accordance with UK GAAP/IAS
- Development and coaching of less experienced members of staff
- ACA qualified, or equivalent qualification or experience
- You will have a strong understanding of the financial services sector and knowledge of current accounting standards, with IFRS exposure
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- Ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Ability to delegate tasks and help develop less experienced colleagues
- You must have a positive and ambitious attitude, and a keen desire to develop both personally and professionally.
Apply for Audit Senior – Gibraltar
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly