Experienced It Auditor For A Leading Banking Group
Our Client is a leading Banking Group who are seeking an experienced Financial Services IT Auditor to be based in Luxembourg.
The primary purposes of Audit is to ensure:
- A satisfactory level of internal control is maintained by appraising the effectiveness of procedures, systems and processes
- Company operations are conducted in an efficient and effective manner
- Company assets are properly utilised and safeguarded.
- Identifies and communicates audit findings interpreting policies and procedures; applying professional accounting, IT and auditing principles to test and evaluate financial, IT, operational and risk controls
- Creates recommendations to be agreed with management ensuring recommendations are realistic, achievable, cost effective and add value to the business
- Builds positive working relationships with management teams to ensure understanding of the role of internal audit to work with business processes and internal control improvements
- Communicates with key external parties including external auditors and agencies
- Performs other duties assigned including ad hoc projects and special investigations deemed appropriate by the Audit Committee.
- Qualified IT Auditor (QiCA or CISA) with proven relevant experience in technology audit
- Proven experience in conducting technology audit reviews: collecting and analysing data, evaluating information systems and drawing conclusions
- Experience of, general computing controls development environments, application technology controls, change management, user acceptance testing and end user computing controls
- Knowledge of operating system technology, databases, web technology and infrastructure control issues
- Experience in assessing IT infrastructure controls
- Working knowledge of IS audit standards, practices, security and control practices (Prince, ITIL, COBIT, ISO27001, FFIEC)
- Strong project management and prioritisation skills; must have the ability to multi-task on multiple audits, projects and initiatives
- Ability to work and communicate successfully with all levels of management and staff.
Interested candidates should email their CV to Paul Jarrett via the APPLY button or contact directly Renaix at +22.214.171.124.63.30