Senior Internal Auditor
Our client is a global business leader who are currently seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to be based in Prague.
Contribute to the execution of operational, financial, project and compliance audits. Assignments involve planning, fieldwork, documentation and presentation of audit missions.
Scope and plan audits based on rigorous risk assessment performing the following:
- Liaise with local management to assist in the risk assessment and scoping of audits
- Meet with representatives from Finance, Legal and Tax etc. to identify audit actions
- Tailor the audit program to correspond with risk assessment and functions
- Coordinate and schedule audit reviews.
Complete a thorough review of fieldwork and documentation:
- Conduct walk through meetings and data gathering activities ensuring an understanding of measurements and processes to assist with the identification of testing methods and key audit risk areas
- Collect, test, analyse and interpret information to review and conduct control tests and assessment of financial risks
- Prepare documentation to support audit conclusions and findings
- Address issues in a timely manner, complete fieldwork effectively and efficiently within budget and scope
- Identify and share best practice.
Present and provide appropriate and timely reporting:
- Communicate clear and concise audit results to management including recommendations for corrective action and improvement
- Prepare audit reports for management presentation including scope, approach, findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- Develop partnerships between Audit and other functions/business units
- Complete specific projects and assignments
- Responsible for project management (oversight, review of workpapers, budget maintenance etc.)
- Develop and coach junior team members, train and perform evaluations.
- University degree in business administration, finance, economics, or a related field
- Ideally CPA, CA or equivalent
- Proven professional audit experience within the Big 4
- Geographical flexibility (willingness to travel internationally 30% of the time)
- Fluent in English and proficiency in at least one other European language
- Excellent communication skills and self motivated with strong team orientation.
Please send CVs via the APPLY button or contact directly Renaix at +184.108.40.206.63.30.