Group Internal Auditor
Due to an internal promotion, a position has arisen for a Group Internal Auditor in this leading British FTSE 250 organisation.
The role reports to the Group Internal Audit Manager and provides a broad operational and financial audit experience. This includes but is not limited to planning, performing and reporting risk-based internal audits in any function or channel across the Group, either working individually, or as a member of a team. The Group Internal Auditor will also have the opportunity to get involved in IT audit and other risk projects.
The main company locations are:
Yorkshire, Cheshire, Northampton and North London. The candidate should be based near one of these areas with the ability to travel to others. There is also a Head Office in London and some operations in Northern Europe that may be visited occasionally.
• Qualified or nearly-qualified accountant.
• Internal audit experience is preferred, but consideration will be given to strong candidates with practice experience.
• Highly motivated to develop your career and must demonstrate genuine passion for the role.
• Written and verbal communication is expected to be first class and you must be confident and credible liaising with senior stakeholders across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful and growing British business in a friendly supportive team offering great development and career opportunities.
Due to the UK travel, a fully expensed company car is provided and a UK driving licence is required.
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Assurance jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- £50,000 - £59,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Audit Consultant jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- £50,000 - £59,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- £50,000 - £59,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Internal Auditor jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber