Corporate Internal Auditor
Global manufacturing company with locations across Russia (Moscow) and Poland (Warsaw)
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB:
- To conduct large and complex internal audit assignments internationally and assist in the presentation of audit findings and audit reports to management and the Audit Committee
- The responsibilities include the planning and performance of financial and operational reviews, preparing formal reports, proposing recommendations and agreeing on management actions for all findings
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES REQUIRED
- Sound knowledge of accounting and finance
- In-depth knowledge of audit processes (i.e. production, route settlement, fixed assets, etc.…)
- Detailed understanding SAP
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to provide value added solutions to country operations
- Professional designation in accounting or internal audit is a strong advantage
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Developing contacts throughout the Group who are experts in their respective areas
- Establishing a detailed understanding of the Group’s primary objectives and supporting its application across the Group
- Projecting integrity in all aspects of the role
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to construct logical arguments in a business case
- Adaptable to different cultures and personalities
- Strong influencing skills
- A University Level Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- A professional designation (i.e. CIA, ACA, ACCA, CPA, CA, CISA or comparable) is an advantage.
- 3 or more years of Audit / Finance experience.
- A required proficiency in English and a second country language in either Russian or Polish would be essential
If you are interested in applying for this role, then please email your resume to Navneet via the APPLY button or call me direct on +44 207 5536 340 for a chat