The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company have been briefed on a new opportunity for a Senior Fraud Investigator to join a newly created Business Intelegence Team
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Fraud Investigator to join a FTSE100 sized, UK busienss where you will be responsible for providing advice and support to the business regarding fraud issues and manage investigations into external and internal fraud.
This is an important hire for the business and will primarily be focussing on:
- Investigating complex internal and external fraud
- Supporting fraud detection improvements
- Act as a point of escalation to the business on complex claims fraud matters.
- Obtain evidence, secure statements and give evidence in courts when required
- Provide input and development of the Financial Crime Risk Management Framework
- Provide input and assistance during Fraud Risk Reviews.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experienced Investigator
- Broad understanding of fraud identification and prevention frameworks
- A solid understanding of criminal and legal frameworks
- Preferable experience in Workplace investigations
- Experience in fraud risk and control identification.
- Investigation and influencing skills
- Strategic thinking and networking with all areas of the business
- Ability to negotiate and communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to ensure fraud risk controls are embedded in the business
- Ability to work as a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be successful in your application you will enjoy the variety that this role has to offer with the ability to make your mark in this evolving growing team.
This is a new team so this is an opportunity for someone to come in and make a personal impact on the division from the start.
Please get in touch for further information
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
Apply for Senior Investigator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Production, Manufacturing & Operations Assurance jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Production, Manufacturing & Operations Compliance jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Production, Manufacturing & Operations Forensic / Fraud jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Production, Manufacturing & Operations Financial Crime jobs in London (Central)