Renaix are currently representing a leading international wholesale and retail company with their search for a Tax Manager at the Stuttgart office.
- Lead and support the implementation, development and maintenance of compliant transfer pricing concepts and its documentation
- Support projects of local and/or multinational reorganizations and optimization of the legal and financing structures in coordination with local team and other Group functions (Legal, Accounting, Treasury)
- Report to the Head of International Tax
- Controlling and reconciliation of tax reporting on a quarterly basis and at year end closing
- Support local management on tax issues e.g. general business support and audits
- Observe change in tax legislation in the relevant countries and evaluate potential tax planning activities as a result to those changes
- Degree in economics or law and ideally 5 – 8 years of professional experience
- Experience with IFRS/ US GAAP and US tax law preferable
- Certified Tax Advisor preferred
- High cross functional thinking and excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable with the Microsoft office package
Please send CVs via the APPLY button.
Apply for Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly