Corporate Auditor / Senior Corporate Auditor
2 days left
- 50-75% Travel
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a great career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for:
Corporate Auditors & Senior Corporate Auditors (depending on experience)
Locations: Lausanne (Switzerland), Munich (Germany) and Lisbon (Portugal)
We don’t just want any Corporate Auditor here is our checklist:
- Experience in external (preferably Big Four) or/and internal audit within multinational organizations (preferably in the FMCG environment);
- Knowledge of SAP R/3, ACL data analysis software and professional qualifications such as CIA, CPA, ACCA or similar are an advantage;
- Flexible to travel internationally between 60% of the time;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
If you have the above requirements, you are the one we want for our Corporate Audit Department at Philip Morris International.
FIND A NEW PATH
Being part of the Corporate Audit Department of Philip Morris International based in one of our Audit locations in Lausanne (Switzerland), Munich (Germany) or Lisbon (Portugal). This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic organization delivering the highest quality audit services and providing high level talent for the company. You will experience the broad spectrum of Philip Morris International markets and business cycles, across a wide variety of cultural environments
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for identifying and assessing financial and operational risks in all areas of our business.
- Use your analytical, technical and project management skills to assess and test the effectiveness of the company’s control environment
- Execute assigned audit procedures in line with Corporate Audit standards within agreed budget and timelines
- Communicate the results of your work to local and regional management
THE SELECTION PROCESS
Our selection process consists of 4 rounds:
- If your CV matches our profile, we will send you SHL ability tests;
- If you pass the SHL stage, you will be sent a case study to be analyzed;
- Once you have completed and we have evaluated your case study positively, we will call you to discuss your motivation and aspirations.
- If selected, in the last round, you will be invited to our Assessment Centre in December 2016.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 28th October
WHY WORK FOR US? HERE ARE 3 REASONS PMI IS THE ULTIMATE EMPLOYER TO UNLIMIT YOURSELF:
- We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
- We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
- We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
And rest assured, as the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees!
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
*Reduced Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. PMI’s RRPs are in various stages of development and commercialization, and we are conducting extensive and rigorous scientific studies to determine whether we can support claims for such products of reduced exposure to harmful and potentially harmful constituents in smoke, and ultimately claims of reduced disease risk, when compared to smoking cigarettes. Before making any such claims, we will rigorously evaluate the full set of data from the relevant scientific studies to determine whether they substantiate reduced exposure or risk. Any such claims may also be subject to government review and authorization, as is the case in the USA today
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate, no PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
More jobs like this
- £100,000 - £149,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in Portugal
- £100,000 - £149,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Internal Auditor jobs in Portugal
- £100,000 - £149,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Internal Audit Senior jobs in Portugal
- £100,000 - £149,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Assistant Audit Manager jobs in Portugal