Our Client is a renowned multinational financial services institution, with operations worldwide including across Europe. This role is to be based at the Frankfurt site.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Performing high-standard, risk-focused audit fieldwork in line with internal audit and credit risk review standard and policies, with the view to identifying significant risks and exposures in the area in question
• Testing operational, financial and other processes according to internal procedures
• Producing detailed, clear and accurate work documents
• Completing tasks efficiently i.e. accurately, on time and within budget
• Appropriately analysing the controls environment and developing effective audit steps for controls testing, where necessary
• Engaging in training programmes and courses regarding businesses, audits, financial controls etc.
• Assimilating new information promptly so as to be able to effectively and thoroughly analyse risks and controls
• Liaising with clients, both in learning the business and testing controls
• Working closely with project leaders, other auditors and the auditees, while also being expected to own certain sections of the audit program and take sole responsibility to bringing them to completion
• Being able to identify opportunities for the use of automated processes, and making recommendations for software support requests
Profile, skills and requirements:
• University degree in the field of accounting / finance, or equivalent
• 3 – 6 years’ relevant audit experience
• Fluent oral and written communication skills in both German and English
• Relevant knowledge of financial institutions and all applicable regulatory requirements is expected
• Desired characters include being diligent, discreet, communicative, results and detail oriented, flexible, a keen problem-solver and a quick-learner – ability to learn new processes, businesses and regulations effectively
• Existing knowledge of ACL (Audit Command Language) would be beneficial
If interested please forward a copy of your resume via the APPLY button.