Our Client is a renowned multinational financial services institution, with operations worldwide including across Europe. This role is to be based at the Frankfurt site.
Multiple business lines and a diverse working environment are just some of the positive aspects underpinning this opportunity.
• Preparation, implementation and follow-up tests of trading activities and other functional areas, as well as auditing mathematical models for risk management
• Development of auditing concepts
• Taking on an audit lead position on various tasks
• Project work for new bank-wide implementations
• University degree, preferably in Mathematics/Physics or Business with a quantitative focus
• Fluency in German
• Knowledge in the German regulatory universe
• Preferably an External or Internal Audit background with over 3 years’ experience
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send an e-mail with a copy of your up-to-date CV via the APPLY button.