KPP Search is working with a leading life sciences business based in Zurich to help them secure the next German speaking Internal Auditor for their team.
You will be part of a small team and report directly to the Global Head of Internal audit and participate in a wide variety of internal audit reviews covering operations, finance, compliance and special projects. Your exposure to management will be extremely high which will result in you building strong relationships with key contacts ranging from the Audit committee through to the most senior executives internally. As a result your career prospects here are very good.
This audit team is a development ground for ambitious, highly talented professionals to grow into future leaders as well as being an invaluable value adding function. In this department you will be treated as a trusted advisor to management. You will be able to gain great insight across the whole group before ultimately securing a move into either finance or the business after 2-3 years in audit.
You will be supported in your training and development, both with technical skills and in understanding the business. You may not necessarily have a lot of years of experience within audit yet and so your development will be closely looked after to ensure that you are able to progress quickly.
In order to apply for this position you should;
- Be fluent in German and English
- Have external or internal audit experience to bring to the position.
- This would make a great career move for somebody who is looking for a hands on role in industry.
- Be willing to work towards an auditing qualification (or already have one)
- As part of the position you will be required to travel globally for around 25-30% of your time to complete your projects and build your networks internationally.
For more information please apply.
For all vacancies based in Switzerland KPP Search work with alongside our Swiss based partner Sigma Management SA.