Audit Semi-Senior (Part qualified) North London
A TOP 50 Accountancy practice, are looking to recruit a part qualified Audit Semi Senior, to join their dynamic growing team in their North London office, package includes basic salary + study support.
Requirement is for someone with recent Audit experience within a UK Accountancy practice, who will be given the opportunity to work in a progressive environment; this is an ideal role for a career focussed individual who wants to broaden the audit experience they have built up, up to this point and who has an interest in working with a varied portfolio.
Will be a focus on corporates and SME's in a variety of sectors including Pension Schemes, Charities and Not for Profit Organisations, Solicitors, and FCA regulated entities as well as UK subsidiaries of overseas parent companies.
- The role would involve:
- Leading audits under the supervision of a Manager
- Supervising the on-site audit teams
- Planning, completion procedures, and preparing management letters
- To assist with the supervision and work based training for other students, and delegating tasks as required
- Accounts preparation work
- ACCA or ACA part qualified with at least 1 years audit experience
- Understanding of various accounting software packages
- Articulate and well spoken
- Client facing
If you match up to the above description and the role is relevant to your career history and ongoing future development, please apply immediately:
Apply for Audit Semi-Senior (Part qualified) North London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly