Insurance Audit Manager or Senior Manager
Leading insurance audit firm looking for an ambitious, highly motivated, audit senior manager with insurance entity experience capable of further promotion.
As an audit senior manager, you will take responsibility for: implementing and delivering efficient and effective audits of a range of insurance underwriting and intermediation entities, and for playing a key role in the development of an expanding insurance practice.
- To be part of the management team and develop the firm’s insurance client portfolio.
- To manage all aspects of a client portfolio; including client service and technical excellence.
- To effectively deploy staff on assignments.
- To be involved in advisory assignments, such as due diligence, internal audit, operational performance review, risk measurement and controls.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness of the audit process throughout the team.
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA or equivalent (essential).
- Experience of the London insurance market desirable.
- Thorough understanding of existing International Standards on Auditing and their application to the audits of medium and/or large entity audit engagements.
- Role model within the team setting high standards of quality and demonstrating commitment to self development.
- Communicates team goals with clarity, sets clear objectives for team members that are aligned to business plans and monitors and assesses performance, providing timely feedback and support as necessary.
- Effectively develops talent within the team.
- Contributes to the development of new initiatives, and technical research.
- Maintains and applies an up-to-date knowledge of the firm’s risk management policies and operational procedures and ensures team adherence to these.
- Promotes the firm’s values and beliefs, demonstrating integrity and maintaining an ethical stance, using flexibility and tact to express views as necessary.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place.