Director of Reward, Compensation & Benefits
Our client, a market leading pharmaceutical company are looking to hire a Director of Reward, Compensation and Benefits. The newly created position will oversee total Reward functions for the EMEA region. Inevitably the role carries high accountability whereby the post-holder will be a driving force in the transformation of both the Reward and Compensation and Benefits sector. The goal should be to promote the long-term success of the HR to Business relationship development.
Creative of description of Character
Are you an experienced HR leader seeking an exciting transformation role? Would you like to have the opportunity to lead projects and have a significant influence upon company decisions and implementations?
Description of Company
My client is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Europe, they are seeking a Director of Reward, Compensation and Benefits to lead the teams across the EMEA region and ensure streamlines strategy is implemented throughout.
This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking a new, innovative and exciting role within a change driven environment. The role offers great career progression and fantastic benefits.
- Oversee a team of Regional Leads within the total Rewards function.
- Collaborate well with all HR functions and Operational Managers
- Develop strategic reward policies and oversee implementation
- Hire, guide and evaluate the work of HR reward executives
- Decide and act on initiatives for equal opportunity, diversity etc.
- Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations
- Proven experience at Director level
- Proven experience within the compensation and benefits function
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Ability to use metrics and analytics
- Knowledge of local and international Labour Law
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Aptitude in communicating
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- BSc/BA in business, HR, social sciences or related field; MSc/MA/MBA is preferable
- Certification (e.g. PHR/SPHR) is nice-to-have
To submit your CV, please click on the 'Apply' button.