Assistant Manager - Risk Advisory - Mid Tier Practice Firm
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are looking for an ambitious Internal Auditor who is keen to join a mid-tier practice firm which offers real career progression. The firm are continuing to invest in their Internal Audit/ Risk Assurance function as they continue to grow this area of the business.
This is a chance to be part of a growing department, where you will have the opportunity to go to market with senior management and win new business. If wanted, there is also opportunity for overseas travel, alongside having a solid portfolio of London based clients.
In this specialised team, you will be undertaking internal audits in accordance with specified requirements. This role comes with a degree of autonomy and you will be taking ownership of assignments and delivering them both within time and budget. Supportive senior management ensure that there is an emphasis on professional development and will see you gradually taking on more responsibility.
Working alongside some of the world’s leading charitable organisations, a passion for the not-for-profit sector is a must and while experience in this sector is preferred it is not essential. You are likely to be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIA), and have at least 2 years post qualified experience.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Public Sector Assurance jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Public Sector Internal Auditor jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Public Sector Internal Audit Senior jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Public Sector Risk Management jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Public Sector Risk jobs in London (Central)