Senior Compliance Officer - Private Bank
1 day left
My client are a traditional private bank who are a Swiss based bank. Currently they employ just over 3,000 employees with income over 1 billion Swiss Francs. They expect a strong growth going into 2017 and they are looking for a Team Lead Compliance with the opportunity to lead 3-4 compliance officers on a range of engagements.
- Verify compliance with financial regulations in banking, trading securities and collective investment schemes.
- Help and advise financial intermediaries in the context of authorisation procedures with supervisory authorities or self-regulatory organizations.
- You lead special missions to determine the existence of a liability or remedy situations of violations of the regulations.
- Enforce the AML standards and assess unusal transactions.
- Manage a small team of compliance officers in Geneva
- You have 5+ years of experience in banking or finance, experience in Big Four is a plus.
- You are native French speakers, have a good command of English, knowledge of German or Italian is an asset.
- Master in Business Law or Business Adminstration
- It is essential you are an effective leader and a good team player
If this is something of interest, please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch!
Apply for Senior Compliance Officer - Private Bank
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly