Senior Legal Counsel - Private Banking
My client is a Swiss private banking group who are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to be based in either Geneva or Zurich to be an advisor for legal topics for the private banking arm of the business. The role would require you to focus on their private banking activities, primarily providing wealth management services to private clients.
- Be the single point of contact for law topics.
- Support the relationship managers and the top management in the bank on legal topics
- Draft and review directives into accounts
- Handle requests from the authorities and deal with inheritance cases
- Handle legal procedures with litigation cases and external counsels
- 5+ years experience in private banking in either an in-house counsel or Swiss private bank
- Have a degree in law and have admission into the Swiss Bar
- Be fluent in German and English; French is a plus
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join and lead an extremely competent legal division and oversee a range of interesting and important topics within a leading Swiss private banking group.
If this is something of interest, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch!
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel - Private Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly