Adminstrator - Business Growth Services
Business Growth Services (BGS) focuses on supporting small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) to reach their growth potential. In addition, it delivers high quality programmes and services to the public and private sector.
Building on this platform, and to support the firm's growth ambitions, the department is currently developing a new offering, Growth Services. This client offering will help position Grant Thornton as the "go to firm for growth" for 100,000 business leaders of SMEs.
This role is responsible for administration support including:
- Completing all administrative processes for clients and fielding client enquiries where appropriate
- Complying with operational requirements for services and GT corporate processes
- Accurate and timely record keeping including CRM and related systems up to date
- Data entry and filing for records management purposes including archiving and audit preparation
Who we're looking for:
- you'll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- you'll know that what you do matters. As an organisation we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
- you'll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves.
- you'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- you'll have achieved GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths at C or above
- you'll demonstrate excellent IT literacy including MS Office skills with particularly strong experience in using excel
- you'll be comfortable using a complex, centralised CRM system to log client data, client interactions, and to be able to use advanced find to query the data and generate reports for others to analyse
- you'll be confident and competent data-entry skills with proven ability to input data at a highly efficient speed and with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- you'll have experience of undertaking minor research using various tools to identify key information
- you'll possess excellent communication skills: must be confident and comfortable making and receiving calls from a wide range of sources, covering a diverse range of topics