Compliance Manager - Change
Compliance Manager, Southampton, Wealth or Asset Management, PRIIPS, MiFID, USPS, PRA FSA £65000+bens
Your new company
A well known financial services business based in Southampton.
Your new role
This is a new role within a new team, so offers an exciting opportunity to an experienced Compliance Manager to make their mark and build their own frameworks to impact the wider compliance team.
- Working collaboratively with local Business Compliance teams to ensure that the regulatory horizon is comprehensively scanned, analysed, tracked and reported consistently within the 2nd line across all principle regulatory areas impacting the business, with particular emphasis on PRA, FCA, FSA (IOM), EC, UCITS and AIFM regulations.
- Managing the regulatory horizon interpretation, analysis, tracking and reporting to ensure all regulated entities are informed about regulatory change in an informative and supportive manner.
- Providing informed guidance and support to Compliance teams on the regulatory change agenda, change initiatives and latest industry interpretation and thinking.
- Working collaboratively with the Business Compliance teams to ensure the business has an effective compliance horizon framework that is consistently applied in relation to relevant regulatory publications.
- Provide regulatory change insights and advice to Risk Management to ensure that regulatory rules and guidance are fully considered.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have wide ranging experience within FS compliance, ideally in a wealth management/asset management environment. You should have experience of PRIIPS, MiFID, USPS, PRA FSA and also have excellent liaison and influencing skills.
What you'll get in return
An exciting developmental role in an established business which offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.