Financial Compliance & SOx Manager - Media
4 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Financial Compliance Manager
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a specialist advertising company based in Central London to secure the hire of a Financial Compliance Manager. Our client has a diverse product offering and operates on a global scale. It has a professional but laid back culture and would be a good fit for someone looking to step away from a highly corporate team.
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Identify improvements to SOX efficiency and drive improvement initiatives to improve SOX.
- Report and monitor international SOX compliance.
- Support international business teams with the development of controls matrix.
- Support international business teams with control and flow chart documentation
- Internal Controls and Compliance Reporting
- Assist with design and development of internal controls.
- Advise on changes to group policy and maintain established policies.
- Provide guidance to the business on internal controls compliance and upcoming audits.
- Identify, report and monitor control failures or deficiencies.
- Work with group Finance and Compliance in a collaborative manner on investigations.
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Internal Audit experience
- Experience and understanding of internal controls and their importance to large organisation.
- Experience and understanding of SOX.
- Able to work autonomously without constant supervision.
- Effective communication skills, able to be clear and concise in a fast paced environment.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment
Apply for Financial Compliance & SOx Manager - Media
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly