Audit Senior Manager, Oil & Gas - Aberdeen
Significantly enhance your CV with international exposure! You will be working for a globally recognised firm with a strong international market presence.
As well as providing you with a very dynamic role, this prestigious firm will provide the very best in training along with fantastic career progression opportunities - all within a friendly and welcoming environment.
It's the powerful contrasts that give Aberdeen its personality: laid-back and fun-loving, dynamic and modern, cultured and historic, with wonderful cityscapes that meet the sea and lots of down-to-earth charm. Enriched with over 8,000 years of history, the city radiates a silver hue from its traditional, glittering architecture, built from local granite which earns it the nickname of 'Granite City'.
Aberdeen enjoys a truly cosmopolitan vibe which means that it should be on the mind of every city connoisseur! It's packed with an amazing wealth of shopping plazas and leading fashion stores, a host of top-class bars and restaurants offering tasty cuisine from all corners of the globe as well as pulsating clubs and music venues - perfect to shop, dine or party your holiday away in style.
But this fine urban specimen is more than just a great city break destination. Nature buffs will be at home in the plethora of parks, gardens and beautiful floral displays (not for nothing has Aberdeen won the Britain in Bloom 'Best City' award 13 times!), and a superb sandy beach and Aberdeen harbour - one of Europe's best locations for dolphin watching - are only a short walk from the centre. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy 30 courses within a half-hour drive from the city, and let's not forget about Britains largest National Park, Cairngorms, which teems with wildlife and exhilarating outdoor adventures - that's also just a short drive away.
Why This Role:
- Gain exposure to both international and national clients
- Work with some of the largest organisations in Scotland
- Some travel involved around Scotland
- Work with some of the world's leading clients in the Oil & Gas industry
- Receive excellent training and development to assist with your career progression
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
Successful applicants will have:
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualification
- Extensive Oil & Gas experience
- Extensive IFRS experience
- Prior experience as an Audit Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- 8 + years’ experience
Successful applicants will receive:
- A generous remuneration package
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent career progression
- Diverse international experience with a globally renowned firm
- Top Oil & Gas client base
- Full Visa paid for you and your family by the company
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV via the 'Apply' button quoting (CIAKD12101) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information, visit our new website.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)