VAT Assistant Manager - Middle East
The Middle East is full of historically breathtaking Cities with outstanding culture. Living in this region would not only be an amazing experience, but you would be working in a fast expanding and diverse economy which can only enhance your CV.
Not only that, the Middle East has fast become a Global Hub for travel and has access to the majority of locations around the world.
With the impending introduction of VAT in this region, this firm is offering an exciting challenge to develop the process and provide expertise guidance to their firms. Being involved closely with VAT implementation in our leading CA firm will allow you to be a lead in this field and have the opportunity to pave your own progression, such as your road to Partnership.
- Build processes and support clients throughout the entire VAT implementation
- Client interaction and providing high levels of service to tax relationships
- Responsibility in delivering success tax projects
- Manage a highly motivated and technical team
- Have access to a worldwide network of professionals
- Liaise with the Tax Team
- Brief clients on how VAT may impact their business
- Be responsible for Advisory work
- Foresee and identify any potential implications
- Liaise with International offices
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- ACA/CA (or equivalent tax qualification)
- Senior Indirect Tax position with 3-5 years’ experience
- VAT Advisory experience is essential
- VAT implementation experience is desired
Salary & Relocation Package:
- Generous Salary
- Yearly bonus dependent on performance appraisal ratings
- Health Insurance benefits for you and your family
- Annual flights
- 2 x weeks accommodation
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV via the 'Apply' button quoting (CIAKR12131) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information, visit our new website
Think Global recruitment (Agy)