Assistant Manager - Audit and Assurance Advisory
3 days left
- 0-25% Travel
I am looking for qualified External Audit/ Internal Audit candidates from across the world, who are interested to join a Big 4 in London.
This is a role that will offer the chance to gain exposure to a large client base with globally recognised names, to advise on the development on internal controls and to ensure that a wider range of risks are being appropriately mitigated. This will also be audit-type consulting assignments to get exposure to, which will include CASS and Libor, looking at (and improving) accounting and regulatory reporting frameworks and Use expertise in assurance methodologies to perform engagements in compliance with the firm’s and industry standards.
Due to a growing demand in this space – there are 20 vacancies that have been signed off.
Work visa’s will be given to successful candidates.
To be considered, you must be:
- From an Internal Audit or External Audit background
- Be ACA/ ACCA/ CPA/ CA/ CIMA qualified
- Come from a Big 4, or a large and recognised accounting firm,
- Have audit experience in Retail, Corporate OR investment banking. You must have clients that are globally known.
- If you have experience of CASS, Prudential Reporting or Financial Crime then this would be helpful (but not essential)
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to Joe Reeves.
Apply for Assistant Manager - Audit and Assurance Advisory
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Professional Services Advisory jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Professional Services Assurance jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Professional Services Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Professional Services Assistant Audit Manager jobs in London (Central)