Commercial Audit Manager
We provide a wide range of audit and assurance services to private, public and international companies across various sectors. We audit over 8,500 firms annually, ranging from FTSE and AIM companies to Small Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) companies. Our people are committed to delivering best-in-class assurance services in locations where you are. We respond to the challenges of our clients with high quality, value for money technical solutions every time.
- responsible for managing key client portfolio and ensure that all work allocated is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with the firm's professional standards and to the satisfaction of clients and engagement partners
- To ensure that all employees are managed and developed to the maximum of their potential and to assist in the development of the office
Who we're looking for:
- You'll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- You'll know that what you do matters. As an organisation we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
- You'll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves.
- You'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
Education, experience and qualifications
- you'll be professional qualified (ACA, CA)
- you'll have Maths and English Language GCSE or equivalent
- you'll be comfortable using audit software and Microsoft packages
- you'll be able to demonstrate strong experience in a commercial audit team at assistant manager or manager level
Grant Thornton Birmingham comprises approximately 25 Partners and Directors and 350 staff. Over recent years the quality of our client base has improved such that we are providing more services to a wider variety of growing and dynamic organisations.
We have a fantastic team culture within the office and everyone is actively encouraged to provide their views and ideas to ensure the continued success of the office, We expect every member of staff to be able to interact well with clients, as building deep relationships creates a real bond between us and our clients, such that we are truly seen as a trusted adviser. In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and Birmingham office staff also can have free membership to the on-site state-of-the-art gym, as well as taking advantage of the treatment rooms, concierge service, and social clubs.
As we implement our Vision 2020 strategy, Birmingham will be a key contributor towards achieving the firm's ambitions given the introduction of numerous external initiatives to help the region become an Engine for Growth
Interested? Please send your application today.